Thursday, March 31, 2011

Etsy does it

I just signed up for an etsy account. If you don't already know, Etsy is a website where crafters and artists can show and sell their work. So, if you're creative and want to try and profit off of your controlled insanity do what I did and set up an account. I have these pieces that I can't really include into any of my portfolios so this seemed like the perfect outlet. If you want to get a feel for it, heres the URL for my store:http://www.etsy.com/people/kSharpArt.


This is my angst driven piece about Chicago that I shot while on christmas vacation a couple of years ago.



UUGH! I'm done describing this stuff because no matter what I say, it always feels disingenuous. I am a visual person and I think it looks cool!



Birds... or rather, cool birds that look awesome hanging on my wall



This is totally photographic... no photoshop!



This is a Crape Myrtle tree. The bark of these trees is as smooth as skin. Does that sound weird? Why does it always sound strange when one describes something as being flesh like?




Thanks for visiting, y'all come back now

1 comment:

  1. Super cool pics! The one with the birds is my favorite! That one is not for sale on your Etsy account... hrmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing interest in my blog! I look forward to reading your comment.