Friday, October 2, 2009

Assorted Landscapes

Okay, I've had some time on my hands and I've finally gotten around to sorting out and processing some landscapes that I shot on a trip to the Redwoods and Big Sur this past April.

I also threw in a couple pics of my new favorite coastal spot, Torrance Beach.

Thats right, Torrance has a beach... who knew.

My buddy Brent Armstrong and I discovered Torrance Beach on a bike ride last weekend. We started the ride in Culver City with the goal of riding south until the path ended. Well guess what....

The path ends at Torrance Beach.


At any rate, please enjoy some natural beauty courtesy of moi.


This is the sunset over Morro Bay



Click to see this lizard chilling full size



This is the view of the Morro Bay wetlands from the Elfin Forest
which you can see giant sized in you click on it


A baby fern uncoiling in the sun at Henry Cowell Redwoods


This is Torrance Beach





This is what the sun looks like reflected in the sand at
Torrance Beach



This is what Brent looks like at
Torrance Beach

1 comment:

  1. Well if that doesn't make the case for Torrance Beach I don't know what does! Damn those pictures are so evocative i am now dying to go to torrance. (beach)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing interest in my blog! I look forward to reading your comment.