Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Portrait Work

Howdy! No wild adventures this week. Just a quick sampling of some of my recent portrait work.
Remember, you can click on the images to see 'em big


This is Alex Boling who is a really funny person to begin with but add a drawn on mustache, cigarette and beret... voila!


This is Alex again from the same shoot. He's a chameleon!


(INSERT COPY HERE)
This is Dan, Its fun to try and guess which pharmaceutical he might be selling.

... and last but not least,





In consideration of his anonymity and request for privacy, I cannot devulge the identity of my next subject... He is a renowned star of pro wrestling turned protector of all mankind


I present to you...



EL NINO!

WATCH OUT VILLAINS... theres a storm coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing interest in my blog! I look forward to reading your comment.